Sunday, February 12, 2012

Is anybody interested in co-writing an online teen book club with me?

I want to create a blog/website for teen readers. If I could get a few teenagers that like to read to write about the books they read, that would be good. Basically, you would read a book, and write about if you liked it, your favorite parts, the symbolism, themes, and more. It would be for fun. It could be like an online teen book club, and we can have discussions on the webiste. Is anybody interested is being a co-writer?Is anybody interested in co-writing an online teen book club with me?
Hi my name is cassidy, I love to read and to write I think this would be lots of fun. If you interested in having me help you can contact me at www.cengolio@hotmail.com



Thank youIs anybody interested in co-writing an online teen book club with me?
What is your plan? I think for people to take their time to join a project like that you need to have a specific plan or proposal so people know exactly what they have to do, and what kind of website design etc. Good luck.Is anybody interested in co-writing an online teen book club with me?
I would be, but I think it would be best for you to put up posters in your area or ask friends/friends of etc as more people would trust to give you their details and so on.

Mine?http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Meee!! Haha sounds really fun and interactive!!! I'm a teen and I love to review books and stories...etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment