Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How do i start a book club with my freinds?

i really loooveee reading and i want to share my hobby with my freinds.

how do i start my own book club??How do i start a book club with my freinds?
Ask your friends if they want to start a book club... get names together, decide how often you're going to meet (once or twice a month are usually good, depending how fast everyone reads), pick a place to meet (you could go with different people's houses, a room at school if you can get permission, or different restaurants, etc.) and decide how you're going to pick books/if there are any limitations on what books you can read (fantasy only, YA only, classics only).



You could, for example, take turns picking the book.... the person who picks the book gets to pick the restaurant/has the meeting at your house, etc... have fun!
Just ask your friends like like similar books as you! I'd love to join! I've been wanting to be in a book club for ages!



You don't allow email! So I can't email you about joining the book club.How do i start a book club with my freinds?
You can start by suggesting books for them to read. If they're not into reading, you can start with short books. You guys can all borrow the same book from the library if they have multiple copies or you guys can pass around a book to each other.
Teen reads has great ideas on how to start a book club: http://www.teenreads.com/clubs/.How do i start a book club with my freinds?
I'd be happy to join, but it would depend what kind of books you like :)



Just see if your friends like the same kind of books, and start reading them..?

My friends and I do like this, One person read an awesome book, recommends it to the others, and eventually (it can take Very long time) everyone have read it.

For example, all of us have read:

Vampire Academy

House of night

Twilight

Harry Potter

39 Clues

(And more)



I know, that it's mostly vampire books, but we do read other books too. I also know that these books I gave as examples can be seen as children's books, but it's mostly Fantasy, and that's why we've read them. They are REALLY good. I certainly recommend them.

No comments:

Post a Comment