Saturday, February 18, 2012

Hey! I want to start a book club! interested?

I want to start an emailing book club for people who are around 14 (like me)! Anyone interested? I like a veriety of books so they all wouldn't be the same genre! Answer this question and email me if you're interested! Thanks!Hey! I want to start a book club! interested?
id love to but it kinda depends on the book....lol but sure!
sure! i love reading and i am fourteen too! my name is Chelsea and you can email frolm my profile or email me at gretchen_bedford@yahoo.com =)



im very interested!Hey! I want to start a book club! interested?
how old do you need to be? can you be 11, 12, 13 years old?

This idea is terrific. Seriously!!
I will try my best to be in your book club, email me for details! :)Hey! I want to start a book club! interested?
I will be too in your book club i love read i think that is the best
I`m interested in your book club. e-mail me!

:)
Sure I'll be in it! My email is megsings93@hotmail.com



Cool thought.
  • jeopardy game
  • superchips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment