Sunday, February 12, 2012

I want to form a Book Club at my school?

I'm currently a freshman who is college-bound, and I simply love books, but unfortunately there happens to be no Book Club at my school. =(

I was wondering if there was a way to form a club, if not this year then maybe next year since this year is close to an end. If so, who should I go speak to? Will they even let me as a sophomore attempt to create a club?I want to form a Book Club at my school?
Go to the head of the English/Language Arts department. That person would probably like to have a book club. The head librarian might also help.
go talk to the librarian

she'll probably help u!



answer mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>I want to form a Book Club at my school?
Librarian or Principal



Please answer mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
You would have to appeal to the principal.



But that's fantastic! There's no book club at our school either. My friends and I kind of made one, about 10 people, but the librarian began getting irritated.I want to form a Book Club at my school?
you should talk to the librarians, they should be more than happy to help form a club that revolves around theirs and your interests. You could even talk to some of your teachers who are interested in books, they might want to be the club sponsor. after you talk to the librarians or a teacher, ask them how to make it all come together, they will proably send you to speak with the principal. when i wanted to start a recyling club at my school, I typed up a proposal as to how our school would benefit from the club, principals eat that stuff up!



good luck!
Talk to a librarian or the principal, or maybe another teacher who would be interested in supervising and organizing the club. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment