Sunday, February 12, 2012

Can anyone help me find a local book club?

I am looking for a book club which actually meets up in eveinings in Calne, Chippenham, Marlborough or nearby, to read new books and discuss themCan anyone help me find a local book club?
go to your local library and ask them, they'll point you in the right direction
churchCan anyone help me find a local book club?
craigslist.org and search for your area and under "groups"
ask OprahCan anyone help me find a local book club?
Go into Yahoo Chats for book clubs..I am sure you can find sorry I am down in Southern California and wouldn't be of any help in your area
Check with your local library. I am sure they can give you some insight, or at least make some suggestions.

A library is a wonderful place, and has so much more to offer, than to just sign out books.
world books i used to be with them there ok but its cheaper getting them from 2nd hand shop or libary

No comments:

Post a Comment