Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Is anybody interested in co-writing an online teen book club with me?

I want to create a blog/website for teen readers. If I could get a few teenagers that like to read to write about the books they read, that would be good.You would read a book, and write about if you liked it. It would be for fun. It could be like an online teen book club, and we can have discussions on the website. Is anybody interested is being a co-writer?Is anybody interested in co-writing an online teen book club with me?
I'd love to. I love reading and enjoy discussing books and if i could share that with loads of people online that would be awesome. i am 16 and ready to read. i am currently writing 3 books which i hope to get out in 2012 or 2013. angelina_cruz_2308@yahoo.comIs anybody interested in co-writing an online teen book club with me?
Im a teen thats my momas pic im bout 17,. I am writing a book or story called impulse it is a 3 page paper I had startedmy class was awed its about drugs pregnancy stds If you wanna write im down daltonjamesboehm@gmail.comIs anybody interested in co-writing an online teen book club with me?
I would love that! I really enjoy reading but never have anyone to discuss books with! That's a really good idea what you are doing!
That sounds really good!! I wouldnt mind doing it but i might need some more info first. My email is insaneminineko@yahoo.co.uk
  • jeopardy game
  • ashton kutcher cheating
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment