Sunday, February 12, 2012

I want to join an Online Book Club?

I would like to join an online book club. Are there any clubs that let you pick what books you want shipped monthly, similar to blockbuster or netflix except for books?I want to join an Online Book Club?
Seriously, and I am a man, you cannot go wrong with joining Oprah Winfrey's book club. She gets you involved with amazing authors and titles that will make your mind open to newer ideas in your own life. Check it out and you will not be disappointed. Do not mess around with the other "run of the mill" sites for book clubs. Link is attached.





http://www.oprah.com/entity/oprahsbookcl鈥?/a>I want to join an Online Book Club?
www.doubleday.com is a good one!I want to join an Online Book Club?
www.shelfari.com is pretty good



you have a virtual shelf, om which you can add books, and there are different groups to join.
the only thing dorkier than a book club is an online book club

No comments:

Post a Comment