Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I am starting a book club and we are starting with the twilight series..does anyone have any good ideas?

I've read the series, however I am new at doing a book club, now I've been asked to lead it. I am starting a book club and we are starting with the twilight series..does anyone have any good ideas?
those are the best books ever



maybe you could do like something right before the movie comes out or something like that.



or have a soundtrack party and things that have to do with the theme of the book or stuff like that



hope i could help : )



~katieI am starting a book club and we are starting with the twilight series..does anyone have any good ideas?
You say to people: Read Chapter 1-3 (give it to them in chapters, depending on length) by next meeting and discuss what you thought of it.

Have discussion topics- pick themes in the book and talk about those. Bad bits, good bits.I am starting a book club and we are starting with the twilight series..does anyone have any good ideas?
after that read the ugly series..its really good!
that sounds like fun! should start an online book club...

No comments:

Post a Comment