Saturday, February 18, 2012

Book club questions for Phantom by Susan Kay?

I am in a book club and we usually get our books from the library's book club program but this time we're reading Phantom by Susan Kay. At the library the books come with a booklet of questions to discuss about the book. I can't find anything like that for this book. Does anyone know where I could find some or perhaps suggestions of discussion topics?Book club questions for Phantom by Susan Kay?
I actually own the book, which is one of my favorites outside of the original. I would ask your library where they find the booklet.



As far as discussion questions, here's a couple that might help:



1. In reading the book, do you feel that you understand Erik better now and has this helped you when you read the Leroux version or see the musical?



2. Do you feel the negative influence towards him at the last part of her pregnancy may have affected how his appearance is?



3. How do you feel about Erik now? Misunderstood, criminal?

No comments:

Post a Comment