Sunday, February 12, 2012

How to start a website for making a book club?

i know it sounds really dorky but can anyone help me find something so i can make a website free and start a book club,i want it to have an I.M. andvideo and pic browser and more.please comment and give me website to go to to start my own.How to start a website for making a book club?
Bravenet.com has free websites with a lot of formats you can choose from to build one easily, plus they have tons of free tools! Of course the free stuff is ad supported but that's with anything free. They don't have IM but they do have a chat room that works nicely.



Maybe a Facebook group? Facebook has IM but I barely use it so I'm not sure how it would work for your group. Or a lot of people set up book groups on Myspace and then you have the blog for reader/member interaction.



It's not dorky at all! We authors love book clubs. Once you're established, invite us to visit for a day. ;-)How to start a website for making a book club?
I'm sorry i don't know where to start a website, but if you do, i'd love to join :DHow to start a website for making a book club?
I found this website.

http://www.forumotion.com/
go to www.freewebs.com or www.webs.com It may not have all the features you like but it does have some other feautres.

No comments:

Post a Comment