Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I need help choosing a book for book club?

I would like to pick a book for my book club as good as A Thousand Splendid Suns and The Kite Runner??? HELP!I need help choosing a book for book club?
The People of the Book - Geraldine Brooks

The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie - Muriel Spark

The Hour I First Believed - Wally Lamb

The House of Stairs - Barbara Vine

The Widow's War - Sally Gunning



These are all wonderful books for a book club, so much to speak about, so many ideas to discuss, terrific stories and each of them beautifully written.
Ingo, Girl Missing, The Star of Kazan, CHERUB: The Recruit.



NOT Twilight!I need help choosing a book for book club?
Indignation - Philip Roth
Change of Heart by Jodi Picoult

Those Who Save Us by Jenna Blum

The Zookeeper's Wife by Diane AckermanI need help choosing a book for book club?
Try:

The Time Traveler's Wife by by Audrey Niffenegger

The Piano Tuner by Daniel Mason

The Last Time They Met by Anita Shreve

The Woman Who Waited by Andrei Makine
The Red Tent. Anita Diamand

No comments:

Post a Comment