Sunday, February 12, 2012

How do you join a book club?

I used to hate reading and now I LOVE reading. My favorite genre is paranormal (or fantasy) romance. Where can I find a book club? I mean like is it online or at the library? Is it easy to join? and if it's online can you give me the website? thanks.How do you join a book club?
Check out your library first, and if there's not one there, start your own! There are kits out there to get you started.How do you join a book club?
go to the library man all u have to do is sign up and walla bing bang u in a book club!

ask the librarian for a book club and say yes to the first one!How do you join a book club?
go to you're local book store or library and ask about book clubs and if you cant find one... start you're own! make posters to put up and set up a meeting to discuss what books you like :)

No comments:

Post a Comment