Saturday, February 18, 2012

I'm looking for a book club that has comic and manga. Does anyone know of any?

I've searched high and low. My husband and I buy comic and manga books. We thought it would be nice to join a book club that has manga however I can't find one.I'm looking for a book club that has comic and manga. Does anyone know of any?
I haven't really heard of one before. Since you are so passionate it may be cool for you to start one. I'm sure that will inspire a lot of people to start some or join yours. Good luck in your search!! ;)I'm looking for a book club that has comic and manga. Does anyone know of any?
There is no book club that carries manga or comics and there is not one solely dedicated to thatI'm looking for a book club that has comic and manga. Does anyone know of any?
Type it on google

No comments:

Post a Comment