Saturday, February 18, 2012

Anyone interested in joining a book club and making new friends?

I am a mother of 4 my social life is reading and i would like to start a book club.Anyone interested in joining a book club and making new friends?
A wonderful idea. Books are a great source of escapism from the reality of looking after four kids! I am a father of three kids, one of whom is disabled, so we are kept very busy. A book club would be great to both discuss the books we have read as well as the stories we have to tell about our children!
If you start one email me, I would be interested.

Report Abuse

Anyone interested in joining a book club and making new friends?
where would it be if you'll have one?

what sort of books will you be reading?
Can it be a book-on-tape club? Thats the only way I get any "reading" done with my 2 babies!Anyone interested in joining a book club and making new friends?
I have time to join one if it is online are you starting one in yahoo groups or geocities or in person?
Not I.
Hook me up!
Sounds fun! I just have two questions...where's it at? and how do you have time to read and start a book club with four kids?
For sure!
  • xenon
  • the pillars of the earth
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment