Monday, January 23, 2012

I love to read, and to talk about books with other people.Does anyone know of any book clubs on Yahoo or MSN?

that I could join.I tryed typing in some of my favirote autors and nothing.I need a link or a URL to some.I love to read, and to talk about books with other people.Does anyone know of any book clubs on Yahoo or MSN?
You could try the link below. I have been meaning to check it out myself, but haven't had the time.I love to read, and to talk about books with other people.Does anyone know of any book clubs on Yahoo or MSN?
I love to read also as you know. So you can alway email me. I'll talk books and authors with ya.

Oz

Ya I already know ya miss and I love ya.

and I will meet ya.I love to read, and to talk about books with other people.Does anyone know of any book clubs on Yahoo or MSN?
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Womens_Rea鈥?/a>



http://groups.yahoo.com/group/chillingre鈥?/a>
Are you sure you arent me? We seem to both love Red Sox and books..lol...You dont read Stephen King do you??..lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment