Thursday, January 26, 2012

Can anyone recommend a good online book club?

I'm looking for an online book club. I live in the Philippines so it's very hard to find book clubs here. I want something that have discussions about the books (obviously!) and have a wide selection of books.Can anyone recommend a good online book club?
www.bordersmedia.com/bookclubs



www.dearreader.com



bookclubs.barnesandnoble.com



www.booksonline.com



o.O I was born in the Philippines.Can anyone recommend a good online book club?
www.ReadPhilippines.com



This is a Pinoy Online Book Club. I'm a member myself and I got to meet other Pinoy booklovers, talk and discover about books, bookish events, swap, buy and sell books. They also announce whenever the bookstores are on sale, so you never miss out on a good book deal :-D

Report Abuse

Can anyone recommend a good online book club?
Bookworms_Reading_Group@yahoogroups.com

I have recently joined and love it. It has a book of the month, but also has side reads as well. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment