Thursday, January 26, 2012

Audio Book Clubs?

I have looked and looked. A few years ago I joined an Audio Book Club that was just like joining a normal book club. You had to buy a certain amount of books in a certain amount of time.



I can not find it or any other audio book club. I can find Audio Book Clubs but they want me to download the books and this is not what I want.



Can someone help me out to find an audio book club out there.



Thank you so very much for any help anyone can give me.Audio Book Clubs?
http://www.audiobookclub.com

At this link, I see another link, a bit down and on the right (under "News"), in orange, that says, under a line or two, 'Welcome Audio Book Club Members'... which is a link.

I tried it, but it looks like I have to join.



Let me see what that entails-- a name, an email address, a password for that site.



Then all I see are audio books for sale, with some discounts, but what I looked at looked expensive to me.

I saw nothing about time limits.

As you see, I don't yet know much about how this 'club' works.



There is also a list of links under "Info and Services" which I didn't explore, as there are many.

If this site interests you at all, please feel free to follow the link above and explore all the Info, Services... sign up if you like (since they do not ask for any accounts) and see what you see.

Good luck.Audio Book Clubs?
There are many sites where you can rent audiobooks (like Netflix) if you search - books on cd clubs



Try your public library too. I get many audiobooks there for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment