Monday, January 23, 2012

Do you know of any online book clubs?

Im wanting to join a book club, but I'm also going to school, working, and I'm a wife and mommy of two young girls so time isn't something that I have. Are there any online that are free to join?

Thanks you in advance...Do you know of any online book clubs?
Good Reads isn't exactly a book club persay, but it's nice and helpful. You can keep track of all of your read books, books you are reading (along with the page number) and make different "shelves" for your either favorite or ones you like the least, or just whatever you want.



You can join groups on there, and read book reviews for every imaginable book. They also have contests to get free books before they are even released yet, and book quizzes.



You can add friends, make a "to-read" book list, and much more.



So I hope this is kinda what you are looking for, I love it.



http://www.goodreads.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment