Monday, January 30, 2012

Know any free online book clubs for teens?

i really want to be in a book club,but there aren't any around where i live so my next alternative is to either start one or go online. Since i really do't want to start one then I'm going online. so if you know any good teen free online book clubs where teens can discuss books and such then please tell me, i don't really want to be a part of anything where you order books but if you don't have anything else then I'll try that. I'm already a member of all consuming but i would like something that has a little more intake then that so if you know anything please tell me.

i really can't stress enough how i need it to be free and teen-ish cause i'm 14. thanx.Know any free online book clubs for teens?
I am fourteen also, and I say we create a book club!



go to www.webook.com, join then message me.

Christina_alt3



I am sure we can get an online following :) Know any free online book clubs for teens?
Try thisispoint.com, thisispush.com, harperteens.com.



Also the Scholastic Teen Reading Club, but I forgot the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment