Monday, January 30, 2012

Is there any book clubs in Queensland, Australia?

I have recently been put in Home schooling and i am trying to find a new way of meeting people, I enjoy reading so i decided i wanted to join a book club, but problem is that i have no clue where any are? I dont wanna make one if that's what Ur gonna say, because most of the friends i have now aren't interested and i wanna make new friends. I live in Brisbane, Queensland so if there are any book club sort of thing, in that area, please tell me (; I am 13 btw so no baby book clubs or whateva, ha :DIs there any book clubs in Queensland, Australia?
I think it's best to check out your local library, or if you're close enough, the state library in Brisbane city and see if they have any clubs or anything.
  • google crome
  • tangled dvd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment