Thursday, January 26, 2012

I am looking for a cheap but good book club for my 3rd grade girl?

I am looking for a club that I can order from that is fairly cheap. I looked into some book clubs and you need the school to participate in the club. My daughter is having a hard time with her reading in school so I need the books to be at a beginning 3rd grade level. Does anyone have any idea what club to join? Thanks!!I am looking for a cheap but good book club for my 3rd grade girl?
My fiance's aunt gets her daughter (9) books from this website. They have books for all ages and they're pretty cheap...$3-$4 i think. It's worth checking out. I've bought quite a few books off of here as well.



http://homegear.com/r/?q=23142979%26amp;r=2655I am looking for a cheap but good book club for my 3rd grade girl?
my nephew is in 4th grade and i joined this club for him http://www.bomcclub.com/Children-%26amp;-Young鈥?/a>



Get 4 Books for $1 eachI am looking for a cheap but good book club for my 3rd grade girl?
Can you not just go to a library and borrow the books?

No comments:

Post a Comment