Monday, January 30, 2012

Teachers: do you use Scholastic Book Clubs?

I work at scholastic so if you have any questions you can email me! kittenus07@yahoo.com

i also want to be a teacher so i enjoy talking to teachers ( even though we are supposed to conversate because the call are recorded and monitored and graded and am definitely gonna use it when i am a teacher in like 4 years



anyway scholastic book clubs are a great way to get books for the classroom cheap!Teachers: do you use Scholastic Book Clubs?
No.

I teach college level theology.

Sorry.

I used to read them as a kid though some 20 + years ago.Teachers: do you use Scholastic Book Clubs?
I just sent an online order today. It's my eighth year teaching and it's always been convenient, just call 1-800-SCHOLASTIC.

I tell my families that libaries are great, but their second best source of books is scholastic. Also, their professional resources are very good.

My son is a fan of the book order and my preschool daughter now brings it home. I'm very happy to help turn them on to reading.

When the scholastic box arrives at school I make a point of walking it down to the classroom since everybody gets happy to see it!

Teachers: do you use Scholastic Book Clubs?
I sure do... We have a multiage classroom so we use firefly, seesaw, arrow and lucky plus click. Love it!
i do, which reminds me i have an order to submit.

No comments:

Post a Comment