Thursday, January 26, 2012

Are there any other book clubs other than Oprah's?

I have exhausted all the books out of Oprah's book club that I could read. I usually research best selling book lists or Oprah's book club to find something good to read. Then I find them at the local library...and read them for free (YAY..I am a broke student). I have just finished my final exams on Monday and I am now JONSING to read something good! If there is a resource that someone could recommend, please post!!!Are there any other book clubs other than Oprah's?
Doubleday

Book of the Month

The Literary Guild

QPB

Mystery Guild

Rhapsody

The Good Cook

Crossings

One SpiritAre there any other book clubs other than Oprah's?
Yes, there are at least a few other book clubs. I used to belong to The Book of the Month Club, the Science Fiction Book Club (if you like that), the Quality Paperback Book Club, just to name a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment